Recherche don d'ovules

Vous souhaitez faire un don d'ovocytes, vous recherchez une donneuse ou des d'informations sur le don d'ovocytes.
Répondre
RogerRobin

Recherche don d'ovules

Hi, bonjour,

From my partner, Robin:

I’m touching base as I consider my next steps in this journey to motherhood. I have always wanted to be a mom. I’ve had five pregnancy losses in the past 9 years, most recently through the failed IVF (in vitro fertilization) attempt in November. I still carry this longing to be a mother and would like to try again. Statistically, my chances of carrying a pregnancy to term at my age, with my eggs, are virtually nil. Roger and I are beginning to explore the possibility of donor eggs from someone under 35 as younger eggs greatly improve chances of pregnancy.

We are reaching out to people we know who may know someone with eggs or embryos already frozen and no longer needed or who may be interested in egg donation. There is, unfortunately, no one we know in this position. I’m wondering if there’s anyone you might know who might consider donating?

Roger and I are being supported by a wonderful fertility clinic in Montreal and feel confident in the caring and competent staff; donors will be well taken care of.

I recognize that this is a big request about personal matters. Please let me know if any other information would be helpful.

Thank you

Roger and Robin
Répondre

Retourner vers « Don d'ovocytes »

• Informations